- Fifty-two (52) residential units, including 43 Affordable Artist Residences and nine (9) Market Rate Residences sized in one-, two- and four-bedroom units.
- Controlled residential access
- Flora retail and commercial space
- A total of 290 parking spaces for residents, visitor, retail and public use
- Landscaped roof terraces
- Green building features planned to obtain LEEDS Gold Certification
The financial structure would utilize a 2013 LIHTC tax credit allocation from the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs, Federal Energy Tax Credits and a loan from the City of Dallas to partially fund the development of the project. These funds would make possible a project that permanently enhances the Dallas Arts District and be both financially and ecologically sustainable for decades to come.